3 Simple Exercises to Do at Home
- Nov 27, 2015
- By Admin
- In Health
- Comments Off on 3 Simple Exercises to Do at Home
Shape up with these easy-to-follow exercises which are perfect for strengthening and toning your body – no gym required!
Diamond Push-ups: Tone your arms and chest
- Place your hands under your chest and make a diamond shape by touching your forefingers and thumbs together.
- Do a push-up in this position. Repeat 20 times.
Crunches: Sculpt your six-pack
- Lie on your back and cross your arms in front of your chest. Bend your knees, keeping your feet flat on the floor.
- Using your abdominal muscles, pull your upper body upwards. Hold for a second or two.
- Lower yourself back onto the floor. Do 20 to 30 reps.
Lunges: Build your legs
- Stand with your legs hip-width apart. Step forward about 60 to 90cm with your right foot.
- Bend both knees at the same time, lifting your left heel slightly off the floor. Keep your back straight.
- When both knees are at a 90-degree angle, hold the position for up to five seconds. Repeat with left leg. Do 10 times on each side.